production blog

 December 15th. Today is the last day we have to  blog about our music video. The music video is due on Monday. By now there is not much I can do on my part for the music video. Since i was in charge of story boards and filming. There isn’t much left for me to do at this stage. I’ve pretty much gotten it all out of the way. I am just waiting for Julianna to finish the editing so we can all review it. Reviewing the editing is one of my favorite parts of the process. Seeing all our clips together forming a film really shows us all our hard work. It shows how much are efforts really paid off.  The editing really finishes up the film and takes it from something plain to something amazing.  I’m excited to see how Julianna choose to edit the video. Juliana is a great editor. I am going to try to get on a call with them later. To check up on the editing and see how it’s going. I’m glad the due date is getting closer. This will all soon be over. I have really enjoyed working on this music video but it has been tiring. I am glad me and my group mates have been able to get this far. Regardless of what hardships we encounter, we always pull through. I am lucky to have such amazing teammates. Anyways that is all goodbye. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Group blog

Research blog