production blog

 Filming blog: separate 

There is one clip in our story board that had to be filmed separately. Now that all the other clips that we needed Juliana in were done we could record the separate clips on our time. The clip consists of a group of  friends chatting in a group chat and asking to hang out. this was left to be the last clip since we weren’t on a big time crunch and it didn’t require us to meet up. This was the easiest clip we have record for this mv. We will all have to record a video of ourself receiving the text. Then the clips will be edited and will transition to the clip of us all hanging out. I filmed this clip I’m my room and asked my sister to help me hold the camera over my shoulder so the text was visible. The clip had to be re taken  because I kept getting unwanted notifications. I had to go through the process of asking my friend to unsend and resend the message for all the times I messed up. But in the end I got  a decent clip. This process had to Ben repeated by all my team members. We all did this. It was for the start of our music video. I’ve really been enjoying the filming process so far. I’m so glad we’re almost done. I cannot wait for this project to be over. There are only a few more things we need to do before the video is completed and ready to submit. Unfortunately, our other member had to cut out from the music video since they weren’t there during our only chance to record with Juliana. So he was exempted from filming this clip. Personally, I think this makes it easier since it’s less clips to edit. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Group blog

Research blog