Script for Final Task: Scene 1: (A phone rings as Jocelyn walks out) (The phone gets louder as the actor ignores the phone ringing) (Jocelyn picks up the phone after visible annoyance) Scene 2: Jocelyn: (sigh) Hey, are you almost here? Juliana: (on the phone) Yeah I’m coming into the parking Jocelyn: (still on the phone) Took you long enough. Scene 3: (No dialogue) (The sound of a car pulling up occurs) Scene 4: (Jocelyn opens the door to the car) Jocelyn: That took you long enough, what if I died? Juliana: Calm down, don’t exaggerate. (Jocelyn gets in and closes the door) Scene 5: (Music plays on the radio as the car drives home) Juliana: Soo… are you just going to say nothing? Jocelyn: You took forever to pick me up and you expect me to talk to you? Juliana: You know your stubbornness won’t get you anywhere, right? Jocelyn: I guess not. Scene 6: (Jocelyn and Juliana approach the house) (The sound of the car wheels breaking) Juliana: We...
Hello and welcome back! This is the final production blog where I will be talking about filming because we’re all done with filming! We finished filming everything we needed for this project. I talked a little about what we did during the last production blog, this will kind of be a part 2, since I feel like this deserves its own blog.first and foremost, we decided to change the sandwich scene to something much more simpler. The clip we originally had was way too long. We needed up changing it to the victim (jean) grabbing a snack at the fridge. The other thing we filmed was the killing scene. This scene was the hardest to record and the most time consuming. We made the mistake of leaving this clip until the end and we’re stressing over it the whole time. This scene was the hardest to record because we didn’t want any cuts in it. The scenes consists of jean (the victim) walking around the house looking through each room and the killer (me) coming from behind and pushing jean off t...
Comments
Post a Comment