Script

 Script for Final Task:

Scene 1: 

(A phone rings as Jocelyn walks out)

(The phone gets louder as the actor ignores the phone ringing)

(Jocelyn picks up the phone after visible annoyance)

Scene 2:

Jocelyn: (sigh) Hey, are you almost here?

Juliana: (on the phone) Yeah I’m coming into the parking

Jocelyn: (still on the phone) Took you long enough.

Scene 3:

(No dialogue)

(The sound of a car pulling up occurs)

Scene 4:

(Jocelyn opens the door to the car)

Jocelyn: That took you long enough, what if I died?

Juliana: Calm down, don’t exaggerate.

(Jocelyn gets in and closes the door)

Scene 5:

(Music plays on the radio as the car drives home)

Juliana: Soo… are you just going to say nothing?

Jocelyn: You took forever to pick me up and you expect me to talk to you?

Juliana: You know your stubbornness won’t get you anywhere, right?

Jocelyn: I guess not.

Scene 6:

(Jocelyn and Juliana approach the house)

(The sound of the car wheels breaking)

Juliana: Well, this is your stop.

Jocelyn: You’re acting like I don’t know my down home.

Juliana: Okay okay, you can get out now.

(Jocelyn opens the door and gets out of the car)

Scene 7:

(No dialogue)

(Jocelyn walks to the door of the house)

Scene 8:

(No dialogue)

(The sound of crunching leaves as the Killer pops out of the trees/hiding)

Scene 9:

(Jocelyn proceeds to walk to the kitchen)

Jocelyn: (to self) I had told her beforehand that I needed a ride, why did she take forever.

Jocelyn: (still) Sometimes I wish these people would just hurry up, they don’t know the risks of

              me being outside on my own.

Scene 10:

(The sound of an opening fridge)

Jocelyn: Hm, what to eat, what to eat.

Jocelyn: Eh, I guess a sandwich will do this time.

Scene 11:

(The cabinet creeks open)

Jocelyn: Of course I’d need a plate to eat.

Scene 12:

(No dialogue)

(Jocelyn puts together a sandwich)

Scene 13:

(Jocelyn hums to herself as she walks to the couch, then eats while watching TV)

Scene 14:

(Jocelyn hears singing in the background)

(Jocelyn turns down TV to hear)

Jocelyn: What in the world was that?

Jocelyn: I really hope I’m not going crazy.

Scene 15:

(No dialogue)

(Jocelyn turns off the TV, and goes up the stairs to investigate the noises)

Scene 16:

(Jocelyn investigates the rooms)

Jocelyn: I have to make sure I’m not crazy, I cannot afford another therapy session.

(The noise of creaking doors as Jocelyn investigates)

Scene 17:

(Jocelyn investigates the second to last door)

Jocelyn: Okay so I am crazy, I guess there’s nothing in my house.

Jocelyn: Time to go back to the living room.

Scene 18:

(Jocelyn turns around and turns around to go downstairs)

Jocelyn: I have to invest in some cameras or something.

Scene 19: 

(A loud noise comes from the last door Jocelyn didn’t check)

(Camera sharp turns to the door) 

Jocelyn: (jumps) JESUS. 

Scene 20:

(Jocelyn slowly creaks towards the door)

Jocelyn: I got you now.

(Jocelyn grabs a weapon before entering the room)

Scene 21: 

(No dialogue)

(Eerie noises as Jocelyn enters the room)

Jocelyn: What in the- where the heck.

Scene 22:

(Door slowly closes)

(Killer appears behind Jocelyn, hiding behind the door)

Killer: (whisper) No, I got you now.

Scene 23:

(Jocelyn suddenly turns around)

Jocelyn: (screams)

(Killer pushes Jocelyn off screen to kill her)

Scene 24:

(Jocelyn screams while dying)

(Screaming stops)

(Directed By on Door)

*END*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Group blog

Research blog