Group blog

 For this group project, I will be working with the team I have been working with since the beginning of the year. We are all in the  same grade and have been friends since last year. I am working with George, Julianna, and Jean. I choose to work with this team again because they have good work ethnics. They are all very hard working people and I am glad to be working with them for this project. I am extremely excited to be able to share this experience with them. They all have their own unique traits, they’re motivated to do the best they can and complete work as fast as they can. They  are good at problem solvers and get along well with each other. I’ve known all of them for about a year or so. We are working together but are in different classes. Jean and I take media 2nd period and George and Juliana are in 5th period. This hasn’t been much of an obstacle at all though, except sometimes for communication. We always get our work done on time though.There has been a few times however, where one of our group mates has been unreliable and didn’t show up for the filming. We talked out and we are hoping it doesn’t happen again. I trust that me and my team will be able to complete this project with a good finished product. My teammates are all in band so a majority of time our filming schedule is very tight, since they’re almost always at band practice. For this project I am aiming to communicate clearly with my group on dates and scheduling to avoid people forgetting to show up. Regardless, my group and I through out the last film has gotten along well. I could not imagine working with another group. I am very excited to start working on this film.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Research blog