Intro blog

  Hello, my name is Jocelyn but a majority of my friends just call me Joce. I am 15 years old and I am in high school. I really like to draw. I’ve been taking art classes since I was in elementary school. My favorite medium to draw in is painting( more specifically gouache and acrylic ). I love experimenting and learning new mediums in art. Some of my favorite art movements are :surrealism , impressionism, and post impressionism. My favorite part of art is definitely coming up with colors and color schemes for pieces. I love pastel colors more than anything and really like color schemes with complementary colors. I’m not the best  with art composition yet but i am learning .One of my favorite painters is Van Goh. I also like to play games some of my favorite games being : undertale , legend of zelda , pokémon , animal crossing. my favorite animal are fish (ocean sunfish & ranchu goldfish). I have 3 siblings and a small white dog named bob. my favorite band is late night drive band home they’re an indie band i like .I was born and raised in Florida but both of my parents are from Mexico. I used to be able to play piano but i stopped; i am currently trying to learn ukulele. My favorite flowers are marigolds and I like sweet things like candy and cakes.One of my favorites colors is blue. i like stars and space.I love clouds and sunsets the sky is so pretty .I also really like collages and enjoy looking at old art. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Group blog

Research blog