Group blog

  The group I am working with is George, Juliana and Jean. We are all sophomores. Initially, George had reached out to me asking me if I could work with him and Juliana, to which I agreed. It was only until later that I found out Jean had asked to worked with them before hand. I had no problem with this since I was already acquaintances with him.I’ve known all of them since 9th grade and have had classes with them all except for with Juliana. I met George last year during a global class when the teacher was absent. I worked with George for a global project so I am familiar with his work ethics. He is reliable and work committed, but not very punctual. Besides  that,  this is my first time working with the others in a group project. It was by George that I became accountancies with Juliana. I never really talked much with Juliana last year but I think they’re  pretty cool. I’ve never seen how they work in groups nor work places so ,I can’t really say much about them nor their work ethics. I had both study hall and math with Jean last year and I used to talk to him a lot. He’s responsible and productive with  his work but doesn’t seem very reliable teamwork wise. Regardless, i will try to have a positive approach. Jean and I both have Aice media during our 2nd period while George and Juliana have it for 5th, we are communicating through a group chat George made. I’m not sure how much of an obstacle the difference in periods will make but I am hoping it does not disturb our work flow.   I am excited to work on this project and to watch  how it unfolds. I am hoping my team mates  are just as excited as I am. My team mates seem determined and I’m sure we will be able to complete this project without any issues. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Group blog

Research blog