production blog

 Hello and welcome back!  On 4/6 our school had an early release day, so we got together to record the last few clips we needed. We recorded for about 4-5 hours. First , we started with the driving scene to just get it over with. This was the only scene Julianna was playing in, so after she just helped record. At 3 Juliana had to leave for a doctors appointment. Julianna was gone for a bit, but it was fine since she wasn’t playing any major roles. Julianna lives in an apartment, so we made sure to only stay inside the apartment parking lot to drive. We made sure it was safe by having Julianna’s dad supervise. The scene was recorded quicker than expected.  So we moved onto the next thing. We wanted to re-record the scene where Jean (the victim) walks into the house. We wanted to re-record it because we wanted to killer (me) to be hiding somewhere in the background. At first , I was going to be hiding behind a bush but I wasn’t very visible from the angle we were recording. We decided that I should hide behind a fence and then come up when the camera moved in my direction. There was a slight issue with this though, I, unfortunately was not tall enough to look over the fence. At first, since we wanted to get this scene over with ,Julianna offered to carry me and even to use her as a stool. That clearly did not work so we ended up getting a chair from inside. My cue to come up from behind the fence was after Jean slammed the door after going in. I missed this cue a few times, because I could  not hear the door closing. The mask I was wearing, was a mask that jean had brought. The mask was not easy to see through and I wish there would’ve been more time to buy a better one but I still managed. That is all for this blog, thank you for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre conventions blog: action

Group blog

Research blog